Friday, January 22, 2010

How Much Knowledge?

So far, hence, I put myself in front line of scientific thinking in campaigning with all superstitions already advertised by all religions regarding the "Messiah." In doing so I cannot eliminate further counter-claims of scientifically minded modern humans. How? For the first, because not all my readers who believe they are scientific minded are so as they assert. These are one group: assume that you are an atheist young student of engineering, then I assert that one cannot measure the position and velocity of a particle at the same time without sacrificing the precision of one quantity in favour of the second quantity. I further assert that it is inherent of nature; nature blocks your measurement not your skill, knowledge and tools. As my young atheist is not familiar with "Quantum Mechanics" and only he has got some familiarity with classical mechanics he might vilify me as saying a non-scientific proposition. Then he does not continue listening to me, rejecting everything as a whole erroneous package of frequently told and falsified dogmas of the antiquity. The second group could be time tasted people of some cultivation and education such as an artist, a physician, a journalist who have other dogmas wrongly and in a scrambled shape resided in their minds such as "Galileo Galilei proved that there was no God and any angel in the heaven by looking into a telescope and for this reason burnt at steak by the order of Inquisition!" They also do not listen any further to me. Another group does not come to the frontiers of human unknown for discovery. They are not eager to come. I cannot drag them to that place. There is another group who recognises the humble predicaments of vague origin as the scientific truth. One example of that I could find in a TV commercial that, "such a cream can eliminate the wrinkles of your face skin!" Said with a scientific tone. Then it was based on the (subjective) idea of eighty persons who used that cream.
A very important group I have found are those who seek "Messiah" as the embodiment, resurrectimn, of their ancient prophet. That could be true but needs and waits for your investigation to prove or reject.

No comments: